Open House/Ohana Night hosted by Ka Ua Paliloa March 16
The public is invited to the event at 5 p.m. at Punana Leo o Waimea. The Ka Ua Paliloa staff and returning families will also attend the annual event.
For more than 20 years, Punana Leo o Waimea has been nurturing and educating young children. Hawaiian is a living language that is heard more and more each day. Residents can come learn about how their families can be a part of this movement to continue the language, culture and values. Dinner will be provided.
Info: Call 885-7166 or visit www.ahapunanaleo.org
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.