Waimea teen tech tutors offer assistance to seniors
On March 26, akamai Waimea high school students from HPA, Parker, Kamehameha and Honokaa High School will help kupuna learn to manage their phones and other personal electronic devices and programs at St. James’ Episcopal Church from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Seniors can bring tablets, iPhones, Androids, PCs and Macs, and Kindles for help with email, Facebook, Instagram, Google Search and other needs. No reservation is required. Bring devices charged and a $5 donation is suggested.
Info: Call Marilyn Fitzgerald 345-6266
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.