Anuenue Playground community volunteer workday set for March 26
Ready and wanting to lend a hand? Not sure how? Come join Friends of Anuenue Playground on March 26 from 9 a.m.-noon. No particular skills are required, just willingness and enthusiasm. Wear comfortable clothes and bring gloves and hats if needed.
While childcare is not provided, it is a playground, so feel free to bring the family. Simple refreshments will be provided, as well as an update on the fundraising effort and proposed build-date.
Info: Email Vicki Missien at email@example.com
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.