Police looking for missing Puna teen
Big Island police are searching for a 15-year-old Puna boy who was reported missing.
Justin Pola was last seen at his Pahoa home on April 11. He is described as 5-foot-9, weighing 170 pounds, and having brown eyes and brown hair, according to the Hawaii Police Department.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call the police department’s nonemergency line at 935-3311. Those who prefer to remain anonymous may call the islandwide Crime Stoppers at 961-8300.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.